Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good day at Church

Ready for another week of fun and games. I really had a great day at Church and the Holly Spirit was moving. Although I did not make it to Sunday school the service was wonderful. I fellow shipped with some folks I haven't really talked to in a while. We had a great service this evening while wrapping up the AWANA program for the year. It started with a simple service (but I was working in the kitchen), we presented all the kids with their certificate, had some good food (corndogs, baked beans, and chips), and finished up playing games with the kids. I took the boys and played football. I know 42 isn't old but they ran me to death. I remember like it was yesterday playing ball in high school. Running wind sprints like they were nothing, hitting and getting hit, that would kill me now. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and has a great week.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger