Thursday, May 15, 2008

It will be nice to unwind

Work is going, its just going. Closing down one line and waiting to setup another is nerve racking. I'll be happy to get the new line up and running until then I'll be doing little jobs that needs to be completed but time consuming. I do enjoy my job and I know it will all work out in the end.
The new house is coming together. I bought a new washer/dryer today and a patio suit. About all I need to still buy is my bedroom suit and a living room suit. I'm really enjoying the house even though it is work getting everything going. Its pretty expensive too:) The feeling that I made a mistake buying it is slowly leaving.

1 comment:

Todd R. Vick said...

Welcome to blogging. Make some noise! I find blogging to be very therapeutic and fun. Enjoy!

However, your layout, like your cubicle, could use some dressing up.

Powered By Blogger