Monday, May 19, 2008

What is the government going to do with all that Analog Bandwidth?

In 2009 all broadcasting will be in digital so my questions is "what is going to happen to all the Analog bandwidth"? At first I figured it was to contact aliens and start some cross breeding program but that's to simple. My next thought was to send mind altering waves out to control people's thoughts but the government wants people killing each other and on welfare. After careful analyzes on my part I concluded that the government wants the bandwidth to explore URANUS. Since the discovery of foreign matter around URANUS the hunt is on as to what it could be. Some say it is what was left of Todd Matrix after T-Money got finished with him. Others say it just plain ole shit left over after the release of matter and gases. I'm not sure what it is but if you got any biscuits in there for sale I'll take one (with mustard).

2 comments:

Daniel N said...

I though they were going to use it to help give gas vouchers to the people on welfare

Todd R. Vick said...

Todd Matrixx resembles that speculation.

Powered By Blogger