Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WHATSUP

Haven't blogged in while so I decided to post something.

Well work is work, no better no worse, but hey I have a job.

My walk with GOD? I don't know. I decided to take a little time away from church and the sad part is I don't miss it. I'm to a point where I really don't know what GOD wants. I prayed about it but to date no response from GOD. I talked with a couple of folks I feel are good christens and they say pray about it.. I CAN'T PRAY ANYMORE ABOUT IT..GOD WHERE ARE YOU..I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.. OH I'm sick of people who have absolutely no anwsers so all they can say is pray about it. I'm also starting to see a crack in their shell and guess what is appearing...TADA.. The typicail hyprocrite!!!! The very thing that turned me away from chuch many years ago.

I see the US Government is on the brink of total failure. I guess the good ole boys will soon be getting theirs and I think it is way past time. I really don't know what is going to happen but all of these years of mismanagement and greed is coming home to roost. All the welfare (both coporate and social) have brought this country to its knees. All I can say bush is "LET ROLLS".

Got to go, later

1 comment:

Todd R. Vick said...

Welcome back to blogging. Feel better? You are not alone, my friend.

Powered By Blogger