Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holiday Weekend

3 whole days off, what a wonderful gift. I have no plans, no where I have to be, and no time I have to be there. I'm just going to lay around and enjoy life.

They laid new sod in my yard Monday and Tuesday with the exception of one small area that is now bare. I was hoping to get it finished today but they did not come. It still looks one hundred percent better that it did. All i need now is rain.

Looks like we made it through the layoffs at work. I really hope they new contracts are signed soon and I can have a NEW line instead of the red headed step child I inherited. I guess I should be thankful to have a job in these times. But I'll be happy when overtime comes back and get some more of the new house bills paid off.

1 comment:

Daniel N said...

woohoo they didn't fire me! Todd almost got the chopping block though.

Powered By Blogger