Saturday, July 12, 2008

CAROWINDS THURSDAY WITH THE YOUTH GROUP

Went to Carowinds with the youth group Thursday with the COR Youth Group. We had a great time and I really liked the new wave pool. One of the young ladies in my group went for the first time. She was a little nervous at first but rode all the big rides.

Looks like my sod made it through the storms and has taken roots. This yard has been a challenge but it is coming on now.

I have the girls until Sunday and then they go home. After three weeks I don't know how I'm going to handle the peace and quite but I'll try :)

To Playdough's Closet and then to Frankies today. I think the girls and I will go to Applebees for lunch since I have a gift card I need to use. Nothing better than eating for free. Church tomorrow.

Everybody have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Todd R. Vick said...

What did Marie ride?

Powered By Blogger